UFC Betting Sites in the Philippines
Mixed Martial Arts is a sport filled with adrenaline, excitement, and intensity that keeps the viewers on their toes all the time. And that is why it is such a favored sport of bettors across the Globe.
No doubt, there are many MMA fighting organizations, but UFC outranks them all as the most prestigious fighting organization. Every fighter in the world strives to fight at the UFC forum because that’s the zenith of any fighter’s career.
Mike Colbert (former director of a bookmaker) believes that UFC cards are getting as many as four-time more bets than your average boxing game. That’s why UFC betting in the Philippines is all the rage these days.
Filipinos used to love martial arts dearly back in the day, and that adoration is still present. There are many legendary Filipino combat players, like Manny Pacquiao and Mark Munoz that proves that UFC in the Philippines is a thriving and much-loved sport.
We have curated this article for Filipinos who are passionate about UFC and MMA and are on the look-out for safe and reliable UFC Bookmakers in the Philippines.
Here is a run-down of the things you will find in this article:
- List of UFC bookmakers in the Philippines
- Facts about UFC betting in the Philippines
- Best UFC sportsbooks in the Philippines for online/mobile betting
- Recommended payment methods at UFC betting sites
- UFC betting tips and strategies
UFC Betting Tips & Strategies
Found 7 bookmakers
- Decent reputation
- OK odds
- Native bookmaker
- No bonuses
- Cash-only payments
With the rising popularity of combat sports, there is no reason for the Philippines to not Host MMA or UFC matches in the future. Back in 2015-16, UFC held back to back fights in the Philippines, which were a huge success, and many Filipino players were featured in the event. There are many more events to take place in the Philippines in the near future too.
MMA fighter John Dodson is half-Filipino
Brandon Vera could hold his own against the popular fighters like Randy Couture
Philippines have their own martial art which is a mix of Western and Eastern styles
UFC betting in the Philippines is legal according to the 2012 case, where it was declared officially that online betting is not illegal according to any law. Besides, betting on MMA, UFC fights comes under the category of online sports betting, which is totally legal in the Philippines. The only exception is placing bets with the local betting sites that are not regulated by PAGCOR, the regulatory body for online gambling in the country.
Apart from that, it is illegal for the domestic betting sites to take bets on any event happening locally, but that’s not a huge problem since most of the significant events are held abroad. Many offshore sites offer better odds than local sites if bettors are interested in placing bets on local events. Megasportsworld is a convenient domestic option for people looking to place wagers on UFC fights since PAGCOR fully licenses it.
With the rise of technology and smartphones, online betting is getting more popular thanks to the convenience and additional bonuses offered by online sportsbooks. Bettors love to bet online from around the world. Your geographical location doesn’t matter anymore as you can literally place bets on any game happening anywhere in the world. Other perks of online betting include freedom to move freely, currency conversions, bonuses, and promotions, which are not offered by traditional sportsbooks. Besides, you can get access to betting information and stats from literally anywhere without any hassle.
Filipino bettors prefer betting on UFC online because having access to online information can make a big difference when there is a do-or-die match going on. Following is the list of most reliable betting sites for UFC in the Philippines. We shortlisted these sites because they offer the fastest payout, are easy to use for new bettors even, and features most bet types. And most importantly, these are the sites you can trust and are secured enough to be worth your time and money.
100% UP TO $122 (~6028 PHP)
100% UP TO 5400 PHP
50% welcome bonus up to $1000 (~49415 PHP)
0% margin on 4 football leagues
Deposit $30 (~1482 PHP), bet $60 (~2964 PHP)
Founded in 2007, 1xBet is covered by a Curacao licensing which is considered to be of a somewhat weak standard. Not only allowing its customers to bet on sports, but also political decisions!
The odds here are reported to be higher than usual.
1xbet offers standard UFC betting for your pleasure.
Betting on UFC websites online is a smooth ride since many UFC Bookmakers offer a variety of payment options to Filipino punters.
Although you will get a variety of deposit options when betting online on UFC, it is important to find out and select options that are hassle-free and give you the best conversion rates too. There are a variety of payment options available to suit everyone’s needs. Some of these methods include credit/debit cards, Bitcoins, and e-wallets.
To spare you the trouble, we have compiled the best payment methods for Filipino bettors to bet online while staying safe and secure.
Skrill is one of the world’s largest payment processing systems online and is supported in many countries all over the world.
Bitcoin is one of the most famous, popular and widespread cryptocurrencies in the world.
PayPal doesn't really require a lot of introduction. Founded in 1998, PayPal has since become a juggernaut on online payments.
Want to start betting on UFC but don’t know where to start? Well, how about a quick and comprehensive guide to set you up on making money through online UFC betting.
Here are quick tips to remember:
- Choosing the right place to bet is as important as picking up your favourite player to bet. A betting site that is not trusted is of no use. So make sure to choose a site that makes your betting journey easy-going rather than making it a confusing one. Look out for sites with better payouts so you can make money that is worth the effort you put in. (check out above-mentioned sites)
- The flexibility of betting options on UFC is the real deal. It’s not the same old boring stuff like who is going to win the match. Instead, you can bet on so many things like how long will the round last, who will throw more punches, and how will the fight turn out? If you are not comfortable yet to bet on the winner, you can always bet on what you enjoy the most and have an eye for.
- Now you can’t go and put the wagers on whoever is your favourite, right? Unfortunately, it doesn’t work like that. You have to put in some effort and do some background research on both fighters. Are any of the players on the winning streak? What is the style of both players? By doing this, you will know which player to bet on.
- We all know that being a fan of the UFC is different than being an expert bettor. So you need to understand all the strategies and odds of UFC betting in general. This will help you get a good start in your betting career.