- Wager on over 50 sports and events categories
- Licensed in Curacao
- 100% Match Welcome Bonus of up to ₱5,000
- Deposit and withdraw using fiat currency or cryptocurrency
- 24/7 Support
- No Live Streaming
- Above-average odds margins
Filipino sports bettors have an array of online bookmakers to choose from, but they want to be sure that they only bet with the safest online sports betting sites. All gamblers want to know that the operator they use is licensed, regulated, and trusted. They also want all of their personal and financial details to remain confidential and require fast hassle-free payouts.
So, what is the safest online betting site for Pinoys? This guide will answer this question and give Filipino punters loads of other helpful information. Plus, Filipinos will also come across some great bookmakers bonuses along the way. Our experts are dedicated to finding the very best and safest bookmakers that punters can trust. Don’t forget to check out our unbiased and in-depth bookmaker reviews to find the best bookie for you.
Found 6 bookmakers
- Convenient usability
- Variety of bonuses
- Lots of deposit methods
- Apps for different platforms
- Unclear legal status
- Variety of payment methods
- 1XPH promo code for a starting boost
- Competitive odds
- Fast withdrawal times
- Wonky reputation
- Extremely competitive odds
- Comprehensive Esports offering
- Jackpot games (including basketball)
- Innovative ‘Advancebet’ feature
- GCash is not a payment option
- Bets range from $1 to $25,000
- Competent support
- Withdraw and deposit by cash
- Refund promotions
- Average odds
- Min bet is 0.5 peso
- Active Esports markets
- Smooth mobile experience
- Bet insurance promotion
- No dedicated apps
- Low amount of payments
Safest Betting Sites for Filipinos
The term ‘safe’ has a broad definition when used to describe an online betting site. When our experts refer to a bookmaker as safe, it means, among other things, that the operator is:
Are you new to sports betting? Perhaps you are an experienced punter who wants to ramp up your sports betting experience? In either case, this guide will give you all the information you need to find the best and safest sports betting sites that accept punters from the Philippines.
Our experts roam the internet in search of the best bookmakers. They only endorse operators that meet or exceed their high standards. You can always trust that their in-depth reviews are thorough and completely unbiased.
The Philippines is home to a massive number of sports betting enthusiasts. The sports most commonly wagered on include basketball, boxing, football, volleyball, and athletics. Niche sports like table tennis, billiards, and darts keep the bookies busy too. While a younger generation of Filipino punters has, of course, contributed to the meteoric rise of eSports.
With so many Filipinos having mobile phones, it’s never been easier for them to place their bets from almost anywhere inside the Philippines. On top of that, it’s never been safer, assuming they wager at one of our recommended safe sites.
- Millions of Filipinos wager on cockfights. Some bookmakers offer odds on cockfighting and live stream events.
- When Manny Pacquiao fought Floyd Mayweather in 2015, about 65% of the bets that came in from around the world were on Mayweather. However, Filipinos bet from the heart as around 92% of Filipino punters put their pesos on Pacquiao.
- Gambling in the Philippines is overseen by PAGCOR. This entity has been issuing licenses and regulating the online gambling sector since 2016.
- Because gambling is traditionally popular at wakes, some unscrupulous syndicates organise fake wakes to accommodate serious gamblers. These morbid entrepreneurs even go as far as renting or purchasing unclaimed corpses from local morgues.
You need to answer a variety of questions when searching for the safest betting sites: Is the site licensed and regulated? What do the bookmaker’s customers have to say? Does the bookie have a good reputation and high rating? How long has the operator been in business?
Then there’s the whole issue of safety and security. Finding the safest bookmaker involves quite a bit of work. Fortunately, our team of experts has asked and answered all the relevant questions. Our reviews contain all the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Governing Organisation||Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas|
|Denominations||₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500, ₱1,000|
You can be sure that the sites mentioned on the following list are licensed, regulated, and highly reputable. In addition to covering the widest range of sports, they also offer fair odds on eSports, politics, entertainment, and much more. While not all of them support live streaming, they have some wonderful features that include cashback, free bets, and a plethora of perks. You can find out more information about these bookies by referring to our extensive operator reviews.
There are a few things that Filipino punters should look for to ensure the bookie they choose is safe. You can glean a lot of information just by visiting the bookmaker’s main page. For example, the lock logo in the address bar signifies that the site is secure. Many of the top bookmakers also display security certificates near the bottom of the main page.
A bookmaker’s license can also tell you a lot. If your bookie is licensed and regulated by a jurisdiction like the United Kingdom or Malta, you know that the funds in your player account are safe, secure, and always available for withdrawal. A license from a respected authority tells you that the bookie operates with integrity, honesty, and transparency. Any site you see endorsed on MightyTips is guaranteed to afford you the highest levels of protection.
Here are 5 of the safest bookmakers:
- Unibet: Claim a Risk-Free Bet
- MELbet: Cash in on up to ₱5,400 in Bonuses
- 20Bet: Claim a Sportsbook Welcome Bonus Valued at up to ₱5,000
- GGbet: Free Bets, Risk-Free Bets, and Bonus Cash Galore!
- PNXBET: Score up to ₱5,000 in Welcome Bonus Cash
Gain Up To 120 Euros!
Unibet is one of the most widely recognised brands in sports betting. Filipino punters can rest assured that their sports betting experience won’t be sullied by such unfortunate events as identity theft or other forms of fraud. They can also bank on fast withdrawals.
Punters have a huge selection of safe, secure, and fast payment options at their disposal. Without getting too technical, the payment providers that top bookmakers support use the same type of security technology as the biggest banks and financial institutions. So, it doesn’t matter if you use a credit/debit card, an eWallet like PayPal, bank transfer, or a voucher, you can be sure that the transaction is as secure as can be.
Here are the minimum and maximum deposit amounts at three of our favourite bookmakers.
Time: Up to 24 Hours
Instantly and securely transfer funds from your bank account to your online bookmaker account.
Skrill has been the go-to payment option at online sportsbooks for over 20 years.
Filipino punters who use Bitcoin enjoy highly secure transactions and some of the fastest withdrawal times.
PayPal is one of the oldest and most trusted eWallets for instant deposits and quick withdrawals at Filipino-friendly online bookmakers.
1 ratings, average 5 out of 5
Types of bets