- Wide range of sports betting markets
- 24/7 support
- Fast, secure payments
- Live betting available
- No support via telephone
- No support for Tagalog
Tennis is a popular sport worldwide, so it is not surprising that tennis betting is a lucrative and thriving business in Philippines too. As a most popular individual game, Tennis enjoys the fan following of over 1 billion tennis enthusiasts.
Tennis craze can be seen in the days when grand slam tournaments like Wimbledon, French Open, etc. Tennis fans just go crazy to have a look at their favorite tennis stars. It is estimated that in the 2017-18 Wimbledon tournament, over 1 billion people tuned in to watch Wimbledon.
While Tennis is such a popular and loved sport, no wonder tennis betting in the Philippines is a legal phenomenon. In this article, we will provide you with a list of Best tennis bookmakers in the Philippines. Apart from that, we will try to cover every possible aspect of Betting on Philippine Tennis.
Here’s a roundup of what we will cover in this comprehensive article:
- History of Tennis betting in the Philippines
- List of Tennis Bookmakers in the Philippines
- FAQs about betting in the Philippines
- Top 5 Tennis Bookmaker with Fastest payout in the Philippines
- Tennis Betting Tips & Strategies
- Recommended Payment Methods at XXX Sportsbooks
Found 9 bookmakers
- Convenient usability
- Variety of bonuses
- Lots of deposit methods
- Apps for different platforms
- Unclear legal status in the Philippines
- Variety of payment methods
- Lots of promotions
- Competitive odds
- Fast withdrawal times
- Wonky reputation
- Low minimum deposits
- Decent odds
- Variety of payment methods
- Good betting markets
- No live streams
- Min bet is 0.5 peso
- Active Esports markets
- Smooth mobile experience
- Bet insurance promotion
- No dedicated apps
- Low amount of payment methods
- Bets range from $1 to $25,000
- Competent support
- Cash withdrawal and depositing options
- Refund promotions
- Average odds
- Fast withdrawals
- Good odds
- Good reputation
- Lack of deposit bonus
- Mobile app
- Live streaming of some matches
- Several sports available
- Stats for various matches from different sports
- No support in Filipino
- Decent reputation
- OK odds
- Native bookmaker
- No bonuses
- Cash-only payments
Much like any sport, the start of the Tennis betting era is a bit shady.
We know from history that Tennis originated from the 12th century in France. But here is a little fact- the 12th-century Tennis is quite different from contemporary Tennis that we enjoy today.
In the middle of the 18th century, when lawn tennis came into existence, the ancient tennis started resembling like modern day tennis.
Tennis in the Philippines is indeed one of the most popular games that are loved by masses. Tennis was first introduced to the Philippines in the early 19th century with American colonization, just like many other sports on the island.
- Andy Murray's first-ever Wimbledon final got bets worth $58 million in 2012
- Tennis betting is a rapidly growing industry with a steady increase of 12% a year
- It is the most fast-paced betting game, more like playing slots in Vegas
- Tennis bettors can bet over 250 fixtures every day
With colonization came the inevitable effects of American culture, and sports was a huge part of that culture. American teachers known as ”Thomasites” are known to introduce Baseball, Basketball, and Tennis in the Philippines.
The real turn-over of Tennis happened when US Governor-general Dwight Davis was in charge. The general was himself an enthusiastic tennis player and champion, so he naturally put a lot of emphasis on the sport and supported it hugely.
Due to his support, Tennis soon started to take the lead over Baseball and Basketball. In fact, the Philippines has produced some great Filipino tennis players too. So the Philippines became the first country to participate in the Davis cup named after the same general Dwight Davis.
As people of the Philippines love Tennis and betting, you will have no problem finding plenty of legal options for tennis-betting in the Philippines.
We all know that in the Philippines, betting is a huge industry. Now tennis sportsbooks in the Philippines holds a large share.
If you are a newbie in tennis betting, here are some key factors to consider:
- Tennis betting is a game of quick mind as if the situation changes rapidly. Be well prepared to take action at any moment if you are into live betting.
- Be careful while choosing a player to bet on. Don’t wager on an overtired player who has not won any match long ago. Also, do not disregard local tennis players always.
- Most favorite players win matches from the 2nd round of grand slams according to stats.
- Choosing smart bookmakers is a crucial factor. If you want a reliable option for betting, market conversion, and odds, you need to select the best option out there.
As betting is a popular game in the Philippines, you will find local and international bookmakers in the Philippines where you can do live betting. But here's a thing, you can't bet on matches happening in the Philippines, which means that betters can only bet on tennis events outside the Philippines.
Here's a list of authentic bookmakers in the Philippines with the fastest payout:
Native Filipino Sportsbook
MegasportsWorld is a licensed Tennis sportsbook in the Philippines approved by PAGCOR (Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation). Apart from being an authentic and fully licensed betting company, MSW also has bet shops operating in the country where you can do physical tennis betting. Most of their bet shops are situated near Manila and Quezon City. MSW is one of the most trusted domestic betting platforms in the Philippines. MSW offers to bet on different popular sports like Baseball, basketball, Tennis, Golf, and Football. With MSW online betting, players can concentrate on their wages and don't have to worry about the legalities as it is a fully licensed Tennis Sports Book in the Philippines.
Compared to the rest of the world, payment for online tennis betting in the Philippines is somewhat limited, although some large sites do accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfer, and other e-payment options.
However, at some other tennis sportsbooks in the Philippines, these options are mostly not available.
Check out the following payment options for safe and secure deposit methods.
One of the world’s largest payment processing systems online and is supported in many countries all over the world.
One of the most popular and widespread cryptocurrencies in the world.
Paypal, which was founded in 1998, provides a safe and effortless way to deposit funds into your account.
An accessible way to pay online using your credit card. Supported by many companies.
Types of bets