- Convenient usability
- Variety of bonuses
- Lots of deposit methods
- Apps for different platforms
- Unclear legal status in the Philippines
Tennis is a popular sport worldwide, so it is not surprising that tennis betting is a lucrative and thriving business in Philippines too. As a most popular individual game, Tennis enjoys the fan following of over 1 billion tennis enthusiasts.
Tennis craze can be seen in the days when grand slam tournaments like Wimbledon, French Open, etc. Tennis fans just go crazy to have a look at their favorite tennis stars. It is estimated that in the 2017-18 Wimbledon tournament, over 1 billion people tuned in to watch Wimbledon.
While Tennis is such a popular and loved sport, no wonder tennis betting in the Philippines is a legal phenomenon. In this article, we will provide you with a list of Best tennis bookmakers in the Philippines. Apart from that, we will try to cover every possible aspect of Betting on Philippine Tennis.
Here’s a roundup of what we will cover in this comprehensive article:
- History of Tennis betting in the Philippines
- List of Tennis Bookmakers in the Philippines
- FAQs about betting in the Philippines
- Top 5 Tennis Bookmaker with Fastest payout in the Philippines
- Tennis Betting Tips & Strategies
- Recommended Payment Methods at XXX Sportsbooks
Found 8 bookmakers
- Variety of payment methods
- Lots of promotions
- Competitive odds
- Fast withdrawal times
- Wonky reputation
- Lots of support for mobile
- Highly reputable
- Good bonuses for new users
- Social features
- Slow customer support
- Low minimum deposits
- Decent odds
- Variety of payment methods
- Good betting markets
- No live streams
- Min bet is 0.5 peso
- Active Esports markets
- Smooth mobile experience
- Bet insurance promotion
- No dedicated apps
- Low amount of payment methods
- Bets range from $1 to $25,000
- Competent support
- Cash withdrawal and depositing options
- Refund promotions
- Average odds
- Fast withdrawals
- Good odds
- Good reputation
- Lack of deposit bonus
- Decent reputation
- OK odds
- Native bookmaker
- No bonuses
- Cash-only payments
MegaSportsWorld (MSW) is committed to endorsing responsible betting as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment. We believe it is our responsibility that our players enjoy their wagering experience, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
In accordance with relevant laws and regulations, the following are prohibited from opening/maintaining an account and placing bets with MSW:
- Persons under twenty-one (21) years of age or students of any school, college or university in the Philippines;
- Government officials connected directly with the operation of the government or any of its agencies and their immediate relatives (parents, spouse and children);
- Members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (including the Army, Navy and Airforce) and the Philippine National Police;
- PAGCOR Gaming Employment License (GEL) holders directly or indirectly involved in gaming operations;
- Persons included in the National Database of Restricted Persons (NDRP);
Betting is a form of entertainment and should never place a burden on your life either financially or emotionally. Borrowing money to bet, spending above your budget or using money allocated for other purposes is not only unwise but can lead to significant problems for you and others around you. We want you to enjoy playing with MSW, so bet responsibly and have fun!
MANAGING YOUR PLAY
For players who enjoy gambling frequently, it is not uncommon to spend over their budget sometimes. We advise that specific budget plans be made to ensure your gambling expenditure is affordable. Sometimes people deny the extent of their own problems and seek help only in crisis. Ask yourself honestly and if you think you might have a problem, set yourself the goal of stopping gambling for two weeks or a month as a test. If you are unable to achieve this, you could have a problem and this might affect not only you but also your family, career, and personal life. Please gamble responsibly.
If you feel you or a family member has a gambling problem, here is what you can do:
- GET HELP: Get in touch with the following help centers:
- Life Change Recovery Center– The Life Change Recovery Center (or LCRC) is a private and professional treatment facility for individuals with addiction, psychiatric conditions, and/or behavioral problems.
Address: #105 Scout Rallos Brgy. Sacred Heart, Kamuning, Quezon City
Phone: (+632) 415-6529, (+632) 415 -7964
Bridges of Hope Drugs and Alcohol Rehabilitation Foundation, Inc.– Bridges of Hope uses Therapeutic Community to treat people with drug, alcohol, and behavioral addictions. Through personalized and progressive rehabilitation program, they help their residents realize a renewed sense of self-worth, nurture and relearn life skills that were once taken for granted, renew hopes and goals for better and healthier lives, and ultimately help them become positive and productive members of their family and of society as a whole.
Address: 364, Aguirre Ave., Phase 3, BF Homes, Paranaque City.
Tel. No.: +63 2662 0193
Mobile Nos.: +63 917 509 8826/ +63 917 509 8826
New Manila Branch
12, Orestes Lane, Mariposa St.,
New Manila, Quezon City.
Tel. No.: +63 2502 0600
Mobile Nos.: +63 917 856 0623/ +63 917 856 0623
806 Ouano St., Ibabao-Estancia,
Mandaue City, Cebu 6014.
Telephone Number: +63 32 420 9287
Mobile Number: +63 917 704 6659
32-7 Flora Ave. Extn,
Nepo Center, Angeles City,
Telephone Number: +63 45 436 5835 / +63 45 436 5836
Mobile Number: 09173035540 / 09088641712
- EXCLUSION PROGRAM:
PAGCOR manages the exclusion program which excludes you from gambling in all PAGCOR operated and regulated establishments.
The forms and procedures can be found here. There are two types of exclusion programs:
- You can request for an exclusion period of 6 months, 1 year or 5 years. After the lapse of your selected period, the exclusion order will be lifted automatically;
- The six-month exclusion period is irrevocable;
- Extensions may be granted for at least six (6) months;
- Any of the following family members can request for exclusion: spouse, child at least 18 years of age and a parent;
- The applicant may request for an exclusion period of 6 months, 1 year or 3 years. After completion of the exclusion period, the family exclusion order will be lifted automatically unless the family re-applies for exclusion.
You can contact PAGCOR for any concerns or clarifications at email@example.com.
Much like any sport, the start of the Tennis betting era is a bit shady.
We know from history that Tennis originated from the 12th century in France. But here is a little fact- the 12th-century Tennis is quite different from contemporary Tennis that we enjoy today.
In the middle of the 18th century, when lawn tennis came into existence, the ancient tennis started resembling like modern day tennis.
Tennis in the Philippines is indeed one of the most popular games that are loved by masses. Tennis was first introduced to the Philippines in the early 19th century with American colonization, just like many other sports on the island.
- Andy Murray's first-ever Wimbledon final got bets worth $58 million in 2012
- Tennis betting is a rapidly growing industry with a steady increase of 12% a year
- It is the most fast-paced betting game, more like playing slots in Vegas
- Tennis bettors can bet over 250 fixtures every day
With colonization came the inevitable effects of American culture, and sports was a huge part of that culture. American teachers known as ”Thomasites” are known to introduce Baseball, Basketball, and Tennis in the Philippines.
The real turn-over of Tennis happened when US Governor-general Dwight Davis was in charge. The general was himself an enthusiastic tennis player and champion, so he naturally put a lot of emphasis on the sport and supported it hugely.
Due to his support, Tennis soon started to take the lead over Baseball and Basketball. In fact, the Philippines has produced some great Filipino tennis players too. So the Philippines became the first country to participate in the Davis cup named after the same general Dwight Davis.
As people of the Philippines love Tennis and betting, you will have no problem finding plenty of legal options for tennis-betting in the Philippines.
We all know that in the Philippines, betting is a huge industry. Now tennis sportsbooks in the Philippines holds a large share.
If you are a newbie in tennis betting, here are some key factors to consider:
- Tennis betting is a game of quick mind as if the situation changes rapidly. Be well prepared to take action at any moment if you are into live betting.
- Be careful while choosing a player to bet on. Don’t wager on an overtired player who has not won any match long ago. Also, do not disregard local tennis players always.
- Most favorite players win matches from the 2nd round of grand slams according to stats.
- Choosing smart bookmakers is a crucial factor. If you want a reliable option for betting, market conversion, and odds, you need to select the best option out there.
As betting is a popular game in the Philippines, you will find local and international bookmakers in the Philippines where you can do live betting. But here’s a thing, you can’t bet on matches happening in the Philippines, which means that betters can only bet on tennis events outside the Philippines.
Here’s a list of authentic bookmakers in the Philippines with the fastest payout:
- MegaSportsWorld (MSW)
Native Filipino Sportsbook
MegasportsWorld is a licensed Tennis sportsbook in the Philippines approved by PAGCOR (Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation). Apart from being an authentic and fully licensed betting company, MSW also has bet shops operating in the country where you can do physical tennis betting. Most of their bet shops are situated near Manila and Quezon City. MSW is one of the most trusted domestic betting platforms in the Philippines. MSW offers to bet on different popular sports like Baseball, basketball, Tennis, Golf, and Football. With MSW online betting, players can concentrate on their wages and don't have to worry about the legalities as it is a fully licensed Tennis Sports Book in the Philippines.
Compared to the rest of the world, payment for online tennis betting in the Philippines is somewhat limited, although some large sites do accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfer, and other e-payment options.
However, at some other tennis sportsbooks in the Philippines, these options are mostly not available.
Check out the following payment options for safe and secure deposit methods.
One of the world’s largest payment processing systems online and is supported in many countries all over the world.
One of the most popular and widespread cryptocurrencies in the world.
Paypal, which was founded in 1998, provides a safe and effortless way to deposit funds into your account.
An accessible way to pay online using your credit card. Supported by many companies.
Types of bets