- Convenient usability
- Variety of bonuses
- Lots of deposit methods
- Apps for different platforms
- Unclear legal status in the Philippines
An establishment dating all the way back to 1958, constant business evolution and progression through the years bring us to where we are now. The money flow we use nowadays is heavily reliant on services like MasterCard- being one of the most used credit card services, it undoubtedly has become heavily associated with betting, deposits and more. MasterCard is undoubtedly one of the best credit card providers who will not back down from any queries and help out with most problems.
In this article we’re going to take a look at:
- Best bookies to use with MasterCard
- The pros and cons of MasterCard
- Safety with MasterCard
- Depositing money
Found 8 bookmakers
- Variety of payment methods
- Lots of promotions
- Competitive odds
- Fast withdrawal times
- Wonky reputation
- Lots of support for mobile
- Highly reputable
- Good bonuses for new users
- Social features
- Slow customer support
- Low minimum deposits
- Decent odds
- Variety of payment methods
- Good betting markets
- No live streams
- Min bet is 0.5 peso
- Active Esports markets
- Smooth mobile experience
- Bet insurance promotion
- No dedicated apps
- Low amount of payment methods
- Bets range from $1 to $25,000
- Competent support
- Cash withdrawal and depositing options
- Refund promotions
- Average odds
- Fast withdrawals
- Good odds
- Good reputation
- Lack of deposit bonus
- Decent reputation
- OK odds
- Native bookmaker
- No bonuses
- Cash-only payments
MegaSportsWorld (MSW) is committed to endorsing responsible betting as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment. We believe it is our responsibility that our players enjoy their wagering experience, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
In accordance with relevant laws and regulations, the following are prohibited from opening/maintaining an account and placing bets with MSW:
- Persons under twenty-one (21) years of age or students of any school, college or university in the Philippines;
- Government officials connected directly with the operation of the government or any of its agencies and their immediate relatives (parents, spouse and children);
- Members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (including the Army, Navy and Airforce) and the Philippine National Police;
- PAGCOR Gaming Employment License (GEL) holders directly or indirectly involved in gaming operations;
- Persons included in the National Database of Restricted Persons (NDRP);
Betting is a form of entertainment and should never place a burden on your life either financially or emotionally. Borrowing money to bet, spending above your budget or using money allocated for other purposes is not only unwise but can lead to significant problems for you and others around you. We want you to enjoy playing with MSW, so bet responsibly and have fun!
MANAGING YOUR PLAY
For players who enjoy gambling frequently, it is not uncommon to spend over their budget sometimes. We advise that specific budget plans be made to ensure your gambling expenditure is affordable. Sometimes people deny the extent of their own problems and seek help only in crisis. Ask yourself honestly and if you think you might have a problem, set yourself the goal of stopping gambling for two weeks or a month as a test. If you are unable to achieve this, you could have a problem and this might affect not only you but also your family, career, and personal life. Please gamble responsibly.
If you feel you or a family member has a gambling problem, here is what you can do:
- GET HELP: Get in touch with the following help centers:
- Life Change Recovery Center– The Life Change Recovery Center (or LCRC) is a private and professional treatment facility for individuals with addiction, psychiatric conditions, and/or behavioral problems.
Address: #105 Scout Rallos Brgy. Sacred Heart, Kamuning, Quezon City
Phone: (+632) 415-6529, (+632) 415 -7964
Bridges of Hope Drugs and Alcohol Rehabilitation Foundation, Inc.– Bridges of Hope uses Therapeutic Community to treat people with drug, alcohol, and behavioral addictions. Through personalized and progressive rehabilitation program, they help their residents realize a renewed sense of self-worth, nurture and relearn life skills that were once taken for granted, renew hopes and goals for better and healthier lives, and ultimately help them become positive and productive members of their family and of society as a whole.
Address: 364, Aguirre Ave., Phase 3, BF Homes, Paranaque City.
Tel. No.: +63 2662 0193
Mobile Nos.: +63 917 509 8826/ +63 917 509 8826
New Manila Branch
12, Orestes Lane, Mariposa St.,
New Manila, Quezon City.
Tel. No.: +63 2502 0600
Mobile Nos.: +63 917 856 0623/ +63 917 856 0623
806 Ouano St., Ibabao-Estancia,
Mandaue City, Cebu 6014.
Telephone Number: +63 32 420 9287
Mobile Number: +63 917 704 6659
32-7 Flora Ave. Extn,
Nepo Center, Angeles City,
Telephone Number: +63 45 436 5835 / +63 45 436 5836
Mobile Number: 09173035540 / 09088641712
- EXCLUSION PROGRAM:
PAGCOR manages the exclusion program which excludes you from gambling in all PAGCOR operated and regulated establishments.
The forms and procedures can be found here. There are two types of exclusion programs:
- You can request for an exclusion period of 6 months, 1 year or 5 years. After the lapse of your selected period, the exclusion order will be lifted automatically;
- The six-month exclusion period is irrevocable;
- Extensions may be granted for at least six (6) months;
- Any of the following family members can request for exclusion: spouse, child at least 18 years of age and a parent;
- The applicant may request for an exclusion period of 6 months, 1 year or 3 years. After completion of the exclusion period, the family exclusion order will be lifted automatically unless the family re-applies for exclusion.
You can contact PAGCOR for any concerns or clarifications at email@example.com.
A new, robust betting service. It accepts MasterCard and offers a wider variety of sports to bet on, also offering some nice-looking odds. This betting system provides streams which allow you to observe your events in action to ensure a great experience. Despite having bad reviews- many of which aren’t real- the company continues to grow. The apps have a connection to the African market meaning it works pretty swiftly due to their bad broadband. This particular bookmakers has scored a 7.8/10 on our ratings system- the LIVE support on their website makes the experience safer with responses usually coming in at under 5 minutes.
The mobile version is available on both Android and IOS. Push notifications for the score, happenings in your events are also available making the app highly convenient for people trying to keep up. Sports/Events available to bet on include football, basketball, MMA and even politics!
MasterCard offers a good speed for deposits for all your betting needs on most bookmaking websites. It is accepted pretty much everywhere so it is a universal type of method to be using with betting. Also offering protection, security, and has been widely trusted for years. Support for MasterCard is easily offered via their website and banks themselves- if there are any problems with your card you can get it replaced easily possibly with a small fee. Losing money will not be a problem with all of it being stored in your card rather than in your pocket- large sums will be safe!
Despite the above, MasterCard isn’t perfect. To make and use a MasterCard, you will need to share your details in order for it to be able to be used- meaning you’ll have to think wisely and analyse your bookmaker choices before you give your details in and bet. Withdrawal of your earnings may take a little bit of time which could be a minor inconvenience. Some companies in other countries have begun to cut down on credit card betting meaning MasterCard could be banned.
Good deposit speed
Protection and security
Credit card betting getting slowly banned
If you want any type of credit card there are several steps you must pass, qualify and go through. Use this small guide to guide you.
First of all, you must maintain a good savings account balance – meaning you must have a paying job which will ensure you’re putting money into your savings account. To get a savings account you’d first need to contact your local bank and they will happily help you to set one up. Contacting your local bank would mean lots of help and a closer insight guide on how you will be able to get your hands on a credit card, but be sure to make a good impression!
With the savings account having a healthy balance, you’re ready to provide proof and evidence that you’re worthy and responsible to own a credit card. Credit card offers will be given to you after you’ve provided your proof- some of which could be MasterCards.
So to obtain a MasterCard, overall, you must prove you’ve got a good credit score, a healthy source of income, willingness to save up, and keep backup funds.
How to make a deposit
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make a deposit using a MasterCard (or similarly, any card) to use on your betting endeavours. Making a deposit means giving in money to your bookmaker so that you are able to use it on any sort of event betting, special offers, and more.
- Сhoose a bookmaker. You can use our rankings and guides on our page to help you find a suitable bookmaker which will fit your needs. There are certain bookies which are simple and trusted with good odds for beginners or people who may prefer those kinds.
- Visit your bookies’ page online or on mobile. You’ll need to first register your credit card details with the bookmaker (make sure it is a truster one beforehand) and save it for future transactions.
- Choose your payment method. The important part here is to remember that many bookmakers want to both deposit and withdrawal methods to be the same, and MasterCard sometimes doesn’t allow money withdrawals. What’s more, using Mastercard for betting might be illegal in some countries, so keep that in mind.
- Bookmakers usually have a minimum deposit limit. You’ll need to deposit that or more in order for it to go through. Stay wise by choosing an appropriate amount of money to be putting into your account.
- Your money should be going into your account in no time with Mastercard- their deposit speed is really good and should not waste your time. Once the money is in there, you should be able to view your balance.
Taking into account that MasterCard is a universally trusted method of storing money almost anywhere, it seems to be the case that it is very safe. Having to give in your details may seem like a daunting idea but your information is held under tight protection with MasterCard. They have an anti-fraud system in place which means even if your details are made known to someone- your account will not be fully operable and extend its security measures to repel any attempted fraud on your account. They regularly keep an eye on what you are spending on, and your spending pattern and whether it fits the bill. After your card is used at a bookmaker you haven’t used before for the first time, you’ll receive a text to the number associated with your account with a verification code allowing you to either approve or cancel the transaction, and shut your account down to take security measures.
The official website will be more than happy to help connect you with your credit card supplier in order to try and get support- which is convenient. Your bank would be the primary source from where you would be able to get support regarding your MasterCard.
Time is an important aspect of betting as it determines how fast you’ll be able to deposit your money and withdraw your total earnings from your account. MasterCard, as previously explained, has a good deposit speed meaning your money will be able to get to your betting account easily. However the withdrawal speed may not be as good as the deposit.
Limits are given by the bookmaker and not MasterCard themselves, meaning this will depend on what bookmaker you’ll be using.
Deposit Times, Fees & Limits
|Betting Site||Deposit speed||Free||Limits Min/Max|
Withdrawal Times, Fees & Limits
|Betting Site||Deposit speed||Free||Limits Min/Max|
between 1 minute and 7 days
between 1 minute and 7 days
between 1 minute and 7 days
Truly a MasterCard alternative, VISA has several amazing benefits, which include cashback and discount options.
Paypal, which was founded in 1998, provides a safe and effortless way to deposit funds into your account.
A solid payment method that does not require you to share the personal information to pay, Neteller is a quick and robust option.
MasterCard is a widely trusted and innovative card that stores money in the bank, withdraws and deposits betting money and is a big method used in the bookmaking world to show customers that those particular bookies are trustworthy. Being universal and almost able to be used with every single top bookmaker in the industry, that is more than enough proof to show that it’s a great way of managing your money.
We’ve looked at which bookmakers were the best to use with MasterCard in the Philippines which were 22bet and Betsson, both highly rated and trustworthy. MasterCard gives you an extra sense of protection which is explained in this article too- with encryption, security measures, emergency protection and even more, such as passwords plus verification messages.
Overall MasterCard is an effective method of money transactions, financial storage and more. We highly recommend this method, and if you’re curious to find out more about which sites are compatible with MasterCard, you can do so with our website.
Types of bets