- Convenient usability
- Variety of bonuses
- Lots of deposit methods
- Apps for different platforms
- Unclear legal status in the Philippines
For all its flashiness and unmatched glamour, Formula 1 is an exhilarating sport that stands out with its incessant thrill.
Screeching sound of the racing wheels, top-class drivers, seamless racing tracks, and trailblazing technology makes it one of the most glitzy and expensive sports in betting.Gambling does a giant business in the Philippines and generates a substantial percentage of its revenue. Notably, the country has a prominent name and recognition when it comes to sports betting. Living in the nerve center of the global operators of online gambling, residents are passionate about Formula 1 betting in the Philippines.
The soaring sports betting industry of the country operates through a large number of websites. This article narrows down the recommended betting sites that are the best for Formula 1 betting enthusiasts.
Here is a quick outline of the themes of this article to help you find your favorite section:
- List of best Formula 1 betting sites in the Philippines
- History of Formula 1 betting
- FAQs about Online Betting Formula 1 in the Philippines
- Best Formula 1 Sportsbooks for mobile betting in the Philippines
- Top 5 Formula 1 Bookmaker with the Fastest Payouts
- Formula 1 betting Tips and Strategies
- Recommended Payment Methods at Formula 1 Sportsbooks
Found 4 bookmakers
- Variety of payment methods
- Lots of promotions
- Competitive odds
- Fast withdrawal times
- Wonky reputation
- Low minimum deposits
- Decent odds
- Variety of payment methods
- Good betting markets
- No live streams
- Decent reputation
- OK odds
- Native bookmaker
- No bonuses
- Cash-only payments
MegaSportsWorld (MSW) is committed to endorsing responsible betting as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment. We believe it is our responsibility that our players enjoy their wagering experience, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
In accordance with relevant laws and regulations, the following are prohibited from opening/maintaining an account and placing bets with MSW:
- Persons under twenty-one (21) years of age or students of any school, college or university in the Philippines;
- Government officials connected directly with the operation of the government or any of its agencies and their immediate relatives (parents, spouse and children);
- Members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (including the Army, Navy and Airforce) and the Philippine National Police;
- PAGCOR Gaming Employment License (GEL) holders directly or indirectly involved in gaming operations;
- Persons included in the National Database of Restricted Persons (NDRP);
Betting is a form of entertainment and should never place a burden on your life either financially or emotionally. Borrowing money to bet, spending above your budget or using money allocated for other purposes is not only unwise but can lead to significant problems for you and others around you. We want you to enjoy playing with MSW, so bet responsibly and have fun!
MANAGING YOUR PLAY
For players who enjoy gambling frequently, it is not uncommon to spend over their budget sometimes. We advise that specific budget plans be made to ensure your gambling expenditure is affordable. Sometimes people deny the extent of their own problems and seek help only in crisis. Ask yourself honestly and if you think you might have a problem, set yourself the goal of stopping gambling for two weeks or a month as a test. If you are unable to achieve this, you could have a problem and this might affect not only you but also your family, career, and personal life. Please gamble responsibly.
If you feel you or a family member has a gambling problem, here is what you can do:
- GET HELP: Get in touch with the following help centers:
- Life Change Recovery Center– The Life Change Recovery Center (or LCRC) is a private and professional treatment facility for individuals with addiction, psychiatric conditions, and/or behavioral problems.
Address: #105 Scout Rallos Brgy. Sacred Heart, Kamuning, Quezon City
Phone: (+632) 415-6529, (+632) 415 -7964
Bridges of Hope Drugs and Alcohol Rehabilitation Foundation, Inc.– Bridges of Hope uses Therapeutic Community to treat people with drug, alcohol, and behavioral addictions. Through personalized and progressive rehabilitation program, they help their residents realize a renewed sense of self-worth, nurture and relearn life skills that were once taken for granted, renew hopes and goals for better and healthier lives, and ultimately help them become positive and productive members of their family and of society as a whole.
Address: 364, Aguirre Ave., Phase 3, BF Homes, Paranaque City.
Tel. No.: +63 2662 0193
Mobile Nos.: +63 917 509 8826/ +63 917 509 8826
New Manila Branch
12, Orestes Lane, Mariposa St.,
New Manila, Quezon City.
Tel. No.: +63 2502 0600
Mobile Nos.: +63 917 856 0623/ +63 917 856 0623
806 Ouano St., Ibabao-Estancia,
Mandaue City, Cebu 6014.
Telephone Number: +63 32 420 9287
Mobile Number: +63 917 704 6659
32-7 Flora Ave. Extn,
Nepo Center, Angeles City,
Telephone Number: +63 45 436 5835 / +63 45 436 5836
Mobile Number: 09173035540 / 09088641712
- EXCLUSION PROGRAM:
PAGCOR manages the exclusion program which excludes you from gambling in all PAGCOR operated and regulated establishments.
The forms and procedures can be found here. There are two types of exclusion programs:
- You can request for an exclusion period of 6 months, 1 year or 5 years. After the lapse of your selected period, the exclusion order will be lifted automatically;
- The six-month exclusion period is irrevocable;
- Extensions may be granted for at least six (6) months;
- Any of the following family members can request for exclusion: spouse, child at least 18 years of age and a parent;
- The applicant may request for an exclusion period of 6 months, 1 year or 3 years. After completion of the exclusion period, the family exclusion order will be lifted automatically unless the family re-applies for exclusion.
You can contact PAGCOR for any concerns or clarifications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Filipino racing heritage is not necessarily fascinating as it has hosted a limited number of events in this domain. However, with Asia being its target, Formula 1 is now eyeing the Philippines for expansion. This is contributing to the increase in trend of betting on the Philippines Formula 1.
The history of Formula 1 dates back to 1950 when Britain’s Silverstone track hosted the first world championship race. Road car manufacturers like Ferrari, Mercedes, Maserati, and Alfa Romeo were the leading producers of cars in those days. Without much gaudiness and ostentation, the vehicles were designed by infusing the newest technologies.
- The stats of 2009 and 2010 reveal that the winner of one of the previous two races has over 70% chances to win a race.
- In 2017, Juan Pablo of Colombia earned the fastest-ever lap in Formula 1.
Tentatively, the first Formula 1 bet was accepted in the 1950s. Much simpler than today, betting solely revolved around predicting who will win the race. The fortunate decades of the 1980s and 90s proved to be a golden era for the sport. Great names like Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna, and Nelson Piquet blessed the field with their unprecedented brilliance and competition. The swelling sports appeal also accounted for an increasing trend of betting.
The popularity boom in the Formula 1 betting continued till the mid-2000s and crafted it into the most recognized auto sport worldwide.
Nevertheless, Formula 1 does not have a very distinguished history attached to the Philippines. Formula Atlantic junior series, which terminated in 1976, was one of the most renowned racing events that embellished the Philippines’ F1 history.
Till day, the 2013 demonstration on the Manila streets is the only way the Philippines is connected to F1.
However, the betting fanatics can still hold on to the silver lining since F1 filed for a trademark of Grand Prix with the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines in 2019. This highlights a rising tendency of the country being associated with an F1 race publicly.
You are likely to encounter a Formula 1 betting opportunity while away from your computer. The smartest decision would be to utilize the chance right there and then. In times of such urgency, the option of betting through mobile phones is the ultimate saviour. The cherry on top is that you do not necessarily need to download additional software for most of the betting sites.
Fortunately, the incredible advancement in technology has paved the way for mobile-responsive betting sites. It allows you to manage your betting account on the go by connecting through your iPad, iPhone, Android, or Windows smartphone. Not to mention complete access to the same functionality and features of the betting sites on mobile phones as are viewed by the users on their PCs. While using a mobile-optimized website, it is recommended to use Safari or Google Chrome to access it.
Take a look at some of the mobile-optimized Formula 1 Sportsbooks in the Philippines.
MegaSportsWorld (MSW) is a legitimately authorized, locally-based sportsbook accessible to Filipino inhabitants across the nation.
They offer physical games wagering on nearby, local, and global occasions and web-based wagering chances to their clients. Enlisted Filipino or outside clients can telephone in wagers to MSW areas.
However, they are not permitted to place any bets online due to the current law. MSW has more than 100 outlets spread over the Philippines, which are typically found in clubs and web bistros.
Native Filipino Sportsbook
During the regular time, MSW provides ample options to bet on Formula 1. In these trying times, however, the sportsbook had to put its activity on hold. Keep in touch to learn when the fun resumes.
Filipino punters have a vast range of payment method options at their end. After selecting the right betting site, you have to figure out the best payment method for yourself. Follow the given list to have an insight into the subject:
- Credit Card is a free and quick payment method. The deposit limit ranges between 499 peso and 1,499,672 peso.
- The Mastercard card offers a free and instant payment option. The deposit limit lies between 499 peso and 1,499,672 peso.
- Skrill is a free e-wallet. It allows you to deposit a minimum of 400 peso and a maximum of 1,899,585 peso.
- Neteller is a free and instant e-wallet. It has a deposit limit between 999 peso and 2,499,454 peso.
Punters have several options when it comes to payment methods. Since online betting can be a source of significant earning, we recommend you to opt for methods that do not charge you a penny.
Mastercard is an accessible way to pay online using your credit card. Supported by many companies.
Skrill is one of the world’s largest payment processing systems online and is supported in many countries all over the world.
Paypal, which was founded in 1998, provides a safe and effortless way to deposit funds into your account.
Types of bets