Bettors these days are done with brick-and-mortar Casinos. The era of online casinos has kicked in full swing for some time now. And for a good reason too. With online betting, bettors can place bets from the comfort of their home, no matter their location.
Due to the rising number of Online betting, there comes an issue of fast and secure payment methods. Boku is a new carrier billing method that is pretty convenient if you are into online wagers as it enables you to pay your bills using mobile credit.
There are plenty of Boku bookmakers in the Philippines that accept payments from Boku. In the Philippines, gambling is legal and endorsed by the government, which is why Filipinos are big on online betting too. This article is specially curated for Filipino punters who are in search of Boku bookmakers so they can easily manage their funds.
Here is a rundown of the things covered in this article:
- List of Boku accepted Bookies
- Is Boku Safe?
- How to Obtain Boku?
- How to Make a Deposit?
Found 0 bookmakers
Connected to over 150 mobile carriers in more than 50 countries, Boku is the world’s largest online casino payment method located in the USA. There are numerous benefits of paying bills through your phone. Boku is a fast, secure, and instant payment method for online betting sites.
Let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of Boku down below.
- Boku has the edge over other payment methods because of its ease of use. The whole process takes less than a minute, and you can pay online just like that. No need to wait for extended hours now. Now you can pay and play at the same time, that’s the power of Boku.
- Let’s admit it, we are always skeptical while paying online, but with Boku, you need not worry about the security of your sensitive information. Punters and bettors are not forced to share their bank or personal details, making it hard for hackers to misuse your data. Boku only needs a valid phone number to operate.
- Boku is getting popular day by day because of the sheer convenience it provides to its users. Just imagine paying your bills by using mobile credit. Not having a debit/Credit card shouldn’t stop you from placing bets online now.
- And the best part is that you don’t have to pay deposit fees at all while using Boku. To be honest, paying those hefty deposit fees always hurt, but with Boku, that is not the case. Deposits are 100% free, and you don’t have to pay a penny in the name of fees. Cool, right?
- For Punters with no bank account, Boku is a lifesaver. Having No bank account should not keep you from your hobby, so that’s why Boku only requires you to have a phone number. Through your phone credit, you can load your casino account and place online wagers all you want.
But there are some disadvantages, which include:
- Some deposition limits with Boku. There is a daily limit of £30 on Boku. For people who place high bets, this can be a drawback.
- Boku is not available worldwide, and there are certain regional restrictions in place. But the good thing is that Boku is trying hard to expand its network and is now available in over 50 countries.
- Apart from that Boku withdrawal methods are a bit complicated which can be contradictory to the ease of use which is the main selling point of Boku.
Ease of use
No deposit fees
Requires only a phone number
Not available worldwide
The biggest concern regarding the online payment method is the security and safety of your sensitive information. But imagine having a payment method that doesn’t force you to provide any personal or confidential information. Sounds good, right? Well, Boku is doing precisely that since you are just using your phone number to make secure and speedy deposits to your online betting websites. The security of the Boku payment method is foolproof. After making a transaction, you are going to receive a text message on the number you provided. Payment will be made only after you hit the confirmation button.
Moreover, you can rest assured that the information you provided is encrypted with SSL. So even if someone gains access to it, they will not be able to read and misuse it. That is why Boku is one of the safest online payment methods in the Philippines.
Pay by Mobile is an efficient and convenient payment method that can be used on the best Boku Betting Sites in the Philippines. Obtaining Boku is not rocket science. Just reload your SIM with the amount you wish. On the betting sites that accept Boku, choose the carrier billing method. And that’s just about it. It doesn’t get any simpler than that, really.
Loading your online casino account using Boku is fast and straightforward. By using only these five steps, you can quickly load your casino account without any difficulty. The only condition is to have a mobile phone number.
Go to the section Boku accepted bookies in the Philippines on this page and choose a website. Next, just set up an account on the site.
After this, you will receive a confirmation text on your mobile number, which you need to approve to complete the process.
Deposit Times, Fees & Limits
|Betting Site||Deposit speed||Free||Limits Min/Max|
Deposit Times, Fees & Limits
|Betting Site||Withdrawal speed||Free||Limits Min/Max|
Skrill is one of the world’s largest payment processing systems online and is supported in many countries all over the world.
Mastercard is an accessible way to pay online using your credit card. It is supported by nearly every company that deals with online payments.
Bitcoin is one of the most famous and widespread cryptocurrencies in the world.
In 2014, Boku was awarded the ‘Best Alternative Payments’ award because of its smooth and fast service across the world. Boku is basically a carrier billing option that is attached to your mobile phone number and uses phone credit for digital transactions. Our list of best Boku betting sites will help Filipino punters and bettors place online bets safely and quickly from the comfort of their home.
All you need is a SIM card and some top-up in your mobile account. The no deposit fee and efficient service makes it one of the best online payment options for punters.
1 ratings, average 5 out of 5
Types of bets