- Established brand licensed in the UK and Malta
- 24/7 customer support
- Live-stream thousands of matches each month
- Generous welcome bonus and plenty of promotions
- Several payment methods do not qualify for the Bet365 welcome bonus
With over 70 million players and a powerhouse esports scene, League of Legends is a MOBA giant and, naturally, you want to know the best place to carry out your League of Legends betting.
We’ll be covering important topics among various League of Legends betting sites available in the Philippines, helping you to decide which lane to put your money on in that next tournament.
Here are just some of the things we’ll be going over.
- List of League of Legends Betting Sites
- History of League of Legends Sports Betting
- League of Legends Betting Tips and Strategies
- Top 5 League of Legends Bookies with Fastest Payouts
- Recommended Payment Methods at League of Legends Sportsbooks
Found 5 bookmakers
- Wager on over 50 sports and events categories
- Licensed in Curacao
- 100% Match Welcome Bonus of up to ₱5,000
- Deposit and withdraw using fiat currency or cryptocurrency
- 24/7 Support
- No Live Streaming
- Above-average odds margins
- Extremely competitive odds
- Comprehensive Esports offering
- Jackpot games (including basketball)
- Innovative ‘Advancebet’ feature
- GCash is not a payment option
- Low minimum deposits
- Decent odds
- Variety of payment methods
- Good betting markets
- No live streams
- Min bet is 0.5 peso
- Active Esports markets
- Smooth mobile experience
- Bet insurance promotion
- No dedicated apps
- Low amount of payments
League of Legends (LoL) has come a long way since its October 2009 release. Created and released by Riot Games, LoL is a team-based strategy game involving two teams of 5 players using their champions to destroy the other’s base.
Like most multiplayer games that came out before the global popularity of esports, the initial scene was limited to local LANs and tourneys. When esports began to rise in popularity, however, LoL was right on the frontline growing its fanbase. Currently, LoL has around 115 million players.
The first major tournament was held in 2011 at DreamHack, where players competed for a 100,000 USD prize pool. This event set in motion what eventually became the esports scene as we know it today, consisting of 12 professional leagues and hundreds of millions of dollars.
The annual World Championship tournament, last held in Shanghai in 2020, saw 3.8 million tune in to watch the final and witness the best team awarded the prestigious Summoner’s Cup.
Some interesting things to know about LoL:
- The Games and Amusements Board of the Philippines began recognising professional gamers in 2017. Filipino esports players can now apply for a license if a pro-esports team is willing to vouch for them.
- The Philippines have an all-female league called the Iron Solari League, named after a popular in-game skin.
- League of Legends is the second-highest paying competitive sport.
- Asian players make more money than Western counterparts on average, with Korean players in particular out-earning American players more than three times over.
It’s not only the pro players making money. League of Legends sports betting is becoming hugely popular in the Philippines. You can earn real money on LoL esports betting online and, if you’re looking to up your payouts, check out our tips below.
As a new esports betting League of Legends fan, you’ll first need to learn how to interpret the odds correctly. Every LoL betting site provides odds that provide two pivotal pieces of information:
- the side favoured to win and by what margin
- the amount of money you can potentially win from wagering on either side.
It’s highly recommended that you understand the odds presented to you so that you can make an informed decision about which team you should back.
There are many different ways you can bet on LoL, either before, during, or after matches. Here are some betting options you can choose from:
Straightforward and easy to wager. This is the most common betting type as you simply wager on one team to win a round or a match.
Some LoL betting sites offer handicap betting, which essentially reduces the risks of losing. If there is a clear favorite, the playing field is levelled so you can bet at relatively even odds. Underdogs are given more points while the favorite’s points are reduced. This way, you can win big even if the underdog you’re backing wins only one round.
Rather than betting on a team, this type of wager asks you to predict the number of rounds that will be played in a match.
The best LoL betting site will give you the option to place bets on the outcome of certain scenarios rather than the game outcome itself. So, if you’re interested in LoL live betting, this is ideal.
This type of bet allows you to wager on the outcome of an event long before it actually takes place. This involves betting on the winner of a major tournament.
Finally, make sure you choose LoL betting sites that offer you the best odds and promotions. Here are the top 5 bookies we recommend:
- 1Highest OddsClaim
While you may be focused on which betting site for League of Legends has the best bonuses and betting odds, withdrawal and depositing procedures are just as important when considering which sites are worth signing up to.
Online betting can have some disadvantages, one of which can be slow payouts. If you don’t want to wait for your well-earned money to be withdrawn, then you’ll want to choose a League of Legends betting site that ensures fast payout and withdrawals with minimal delays.
Not every site is equal when it comes down to you withdrawing your earnings, and being able to access your winnings safely and without worry can enhance your overall League of Legends esport betting experience.
Here’s a list of the top 5 bookies you can use in the Philippines:
Bonus up to 7500 PHP
22bet is a famous international bookmaker that offers its users plenty of betting lines, bonuses and promotions, and payment options.
When it comes to payment, you should choose a LoL PH betting site that offers your preferred payment method. With so many different payment options, you shouldn’t have to settle on anything less than ideal.
You have the choice to pay with a credit / debit card, a direct wire transfer, or multiple e-wallet options depending on various LoL betting sites. A lot of sites will also accept payment in the form of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash.
We recommend these forms of payment for esports betting on LoL in the Philippines:
2 ratings, average 5 out of 5
Types of bets